The Leonis Adobe Association has used the format of an 1880-period park in order to exhibit Calabasas Creek, the replicated Calabasas Jail, original antique park and garden "furniture," and replicated architectural elements of the 1875-1885 period to which the Leonis Adobe has been restored.

Calabasas Creek runs year round and is one of two creeks (the other is Bell Creek) that join in Canoga Park and become the Los Angeles River. A recreated Chumash village has been built at the north end of the park, alongside Calabasas Creek.
Calabasas Creek Park Hours:
  • Mon
  • Tue
  • Wed
  • Thu
  • Fri
  • Sat
  • Sun
  • OPEN
  • Closed
  • Closed
  • 10:00 am
  • 10:00 am
  • 10:00 am
  • 10:00 am
  • 10:00 pm
  • CLOSE
  • Closed
  • Closed
  • 4:00 pm
  • 4:00 pm
  • 4:00 pm
  • 4:00 pm
  • 4:00 pm